Families have different needs so we offer 3 different options to help meet those needs, the One Day package, the Alaskan package, and the Platinum package.
One Day package $199 – This is our lowest cost option. It is a three hour workshop that goes through the entire college process in one session. Using our workbook and DiscoveryU process, I guide you through the steps that you’ll need to take in your college selection process. By completing the workbook, you’re have a valuable resource to give you a clear understanding of the college selection process. You’ll leave knowing you have the tools to navigate your way through the ever increasing college selection process.
Alaskan Package $500.00 – This is my complete and comprehensive package and is available only to students who live in Alaska. As a service designed for middle-class families, this package retains my services during the process of finding and choosing colleges until the student heads off to college. It includes a personal list or lists of colleges were I use my knowledge and expertise to help you find the right college match. Services include 24/7 contact with any questions or concerns. I will, whenever possible, return phone calls and emails by the end of the day. I am available days, evenings, or weekends at a mutually agreed upon time and day. We will schedule the following meetings based upon my DiscoveryU program:
A KnowingU meeting – I help the student refine what they’re for.
A College4U meeting – The process of choosing the best fit college choices.
A ShowingU meeting – Showing your best in the application process.
A ChoosingU meeting (optional per family request) – Making the final choice
A LeavingU meeting (optional per family request) – Wisdom and advice from others.
Paying4U will be embedded in the entire process – Dealing with college costs.
Services may include:
- Scholastic and personality assessments
- Developing a distinct personal profile
- Helping to identify goals, interests, search parameters, talents
- Advise in choosing high school classes
- Weighing and deciding on criteria for college choices
- Organizing a plan
- Evaluation of high school transcripts and extracurriculars as seen from an admissions viewpoint
- Resume preparation
- Showing your best to colleges
- Developing timeline and time management tools for the application process
- Interview preparedness
- Standardized test selection, timing, and preparation resources
- Helping you research colleges
- College visit guidelines
- Travel advice
- Essay brainstorming and strategies
- Personal list of college recommendations for best-fit schools
- Low cost options
- WUE options
- Pros and cons of early admissions, early action, early decision, binding and non-binding
- Criteria for final choices
- Post-application processes
- Fafsa help and advice
- Financial aid packages, merit aid, need-based aid, scholarships
Platinum Package $1800 – This is designed for students and families that need more one-on-one assistance, international students and students in the lower 48. It has all the elements of the Alaskan Package with the addition of weekly one-on-one meeting either in person or via computer (Hangouts/Skype/Facetime).
Whatever your needs my be, contact me and lets begin the process of helping you find your best college fit. Contact me for a free consultation