Gold Package $1800.00 – This is my complete and comprehensive package. This package retains my services during the process of finding and choosing colleges until the student heads off to college. It includes a personal list or lists of colleges were I use my knowledge and expertise to help you find the right college match. Services include 24/7 contact with any questions or concerns. I will, whenever possible, return phone calls and emails by the end of the day. I am available days, evenings, or weekends at a mutually agreed upon time and day. We will schedule the following meetings based upon my DiscoveryU program:
A KnowingU meeting – I help the student refine what they’re for.
A College4U meeting – The process of choosing the best fit college choices.
A ShowingU meeting – Showing your best in the application process.
A ChoosingU meeting (optional per family request) – Making the final choice
A LeavingU meeting (optional per family request) – Wisdom and advice from others.
Paying4U will be embedded in the entire process – Dealing with college costs.
Services may include:
- Scholastic and personality assessments
- Developing a distinct personal profile
- Helping to identify goals, interests, search parameters, talents
- Advise in choosing high school classes
- Weighing and deciding on criteria for college choices
- Organizing a plan
- Evaluation of high school transcripts and extracurriculars as seen from an admissions viewpoint
- Resume preparation
- Showing your best to colleges
- Developing timeline and time management tools for the application process
- Interview preparedness
- Standardized test selection, timing, and preparation resources
- Helping you research colleges
- College visit guidelines
- Travel advice
- Essay brainstorming and strategies
- Personal list of college recommendations for best-fit schools
- Low cost options
- WUE options
- Pros and cons of early admissions, early action, early decision, binding and non-binding
- Criteria for final choices
- Post-application processes
- Fafsa help and advice
- Financial aid packages, merit aid, need-based aid, scholarships